Anchor is a leading Australian based web hosting company and we’re after a technical writer!
- Flexible working environment
- Working Monday to Friday from our Sydney CBD office
- Work closely with a team that is made up of some of Australia’s best hosting system administrators
Anchor is a leading provider of managed hosting services in the Australian market. We are a dynamic team with a reputation for a very high level of service and technical expertise.
Over the past 5 years we’ve experienced rapid growth both in team numbers and clients throughout the world. During this process our internal and external documentation has exploded to over 7000 pages. We need you to help maintain this!
You’re responsibilities will include:
- Edit, restructure and otherwise maintain our internal wiki repository
- Improve the technical content on our public facing website
- Publish periodic blog articles – http://www.anchor.com.au/blog
- Author technical white papers
- Create, edit and maintain online help documentation
The ideal candidate would have:
- 2-3 years experience in a technical environment
- Attention to detail, bordering on obsessive compulsive
- A personality which can be conveyed in your writings
- Be smart and get things done in an autonomous fashion
- Be able to take complex concepts and write about them in plain English
- The ability to work with highly technical people and not piss them off
- Solid understanding or personal interest in technology
Anchor offers a very casual working environment including:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Pool table, fussball table
- Mother Pyramid of productivity - http://www.anchor.com.au/blog/2009/10/pyramid-of-productivity-pt-2/
- Weekly company lunches
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter, one-page resume, and a technical writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that make us go “wow!” preferred.