Are you sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania? When?
Don't forget - It's not cool to bring fruit and vegetables, fish and fish meat, cut flowers, animal products and so on as quarantine rules about biological contaminants apply in Tasmania. Quarantine officers inspect cars and people. There is a bin to put things in if you forget. For more exciting information see http://www.dpiw.tas.gov.au/inter.nsf/WebPages/EGIL-56FW46?open.
Wednesday 14th January
- Steve Walsh? - Tuesday night ferry arriving Wednesday morning. Happy to give a lift to Hobart on that day, but I'll have a car full of networking kit, so space is limited
Friday 16th January
- Adam Ashley? - Thursday night ferry arriving Friday morning. Look for the bunch of motorbikes with WA plates.
Saturday 17th January
- George Patterson - Saturday morning ferry arriving Saturday evening. Will be at LCA for Sunday.
- Flame - Day Sailing (depart 9am, arrive 6pm). We'll be driving through to Hobart on Saturday night.
- Jon Oxer?
- Arjen Lentz
Sunday 18th January
- Paul and Rachel - From Murray to Derwent via Saturday night ferry. Sunday morning drive to Hobart.
Sunday 24th January
- George Patterson - Sunday morning ferry. Happy to meet on the ferry but no room in the car. Can probably be found on deck 10, with power board.
Tuesday 27th January
- Steve Walsh? - Tuesday night ferry arriving Wednesday morning. Happy to give a lift to Davenport on that day.