Linux support specialist engineer
I am currently looking for a System Linux engineer for a one in a life time opportunity to relocate in a small town in WA. The role duties are the following:
- Providing ICT support to local and remote mission systems (encompassing computer and network hardware, software and satellite systems).
- Maximize operational availability
- Maintain system maximum capability in accordance with customer priorities.
For this role I require:
- Good knowledge of Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, Unix, Netbackup, windows server 2000 and database administration.
- A strong experience in technical support
- A tertiary or technical qualification in either or both:
Electronics or Communications Engineering
Information or Computer Technology
- Terrestrial or satellite communications operations and maintenance knowledge
- Working knowledge of electrostatic sensitive device (ESD) procedures.
- Telecommunications open cabling registration with structured cabling and optical fiber cabling endorsements.
- Able to obtain an appropriate Australian Government Security Assessment.
For this role we offer a competitive salary package of $90+K + super + on call bonus + relocation package.
YOU NEED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A GOVERNMENT SECURITY ASSESSMENT TO REPLY.
If you qualify the above requirement, send your last updated resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.