Learnosity are looking for a DevOps/Linux Engineer to join our growing team in Sydney.
Learnosity is multi award winning company which provides assessment technology to the largest education publishers and assessment companies globally. With offices in Dublin and Sydney we deliver millions of assessments every year to users on 6 continents.
- Work with the development teams to get application code released into production
- Monitor systems to ensure they are all performing efficiently
- Actively look for ways to improve operations and deployment
- Develop scripts to automate every repetitive task
You will need:
- Experience working with secure, high performance and high availability Linux systems
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and virtualisation.
- Strong understanding of networking and systems architecture
- Experience of administering web servers for high availability sites;
You will be:
- a team player who likes to get involved with new challenges
- keen to continue learning new technologies
- passionate about technology
It would be great if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- been contributing to open source projects
- Experience with PHP, Python or Java
- Version Control System experience (Git and SVN)
This is a full time role where you’ll be working with an awesome team in a great office based in Sydney's CBD. Using cutting edge technology and systems you’ll have a chance to get on board with a rapidly expanding company. Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, email a covering letter explaining why you'll be great and your resume to email@example.com - no agencies please.