Total Cost of Ownership Literature
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency (BECTA)
Open source software in schools:
- A study of the spectrum of use and related ICT infrastructure costs May 2005 - Evaluates use of open source software (OSS) and related infrastructure costs within schools.
- Case study report May 2005 - Examines eight case studies of the schools included in Becta's open source software (OSS) in schools project.
Consortium for School Networking (CoSN)
- Total Cost of Ownership for the Classroom - Reports, case studies and tools to help schools calculate TCO for effective ICT planning and strategy development.
- Gartner: Open source will quietly take over Zdnet, 4 Apr 2008
- Open-Source Software Running for Public Office Apr, 2003
Professor Kathryn Moyle