Wednesday 11 July 2012 - 8PM EST (7:30PM SA)
Linux Australia News
Stay informed on what has been happening in the community and access Linux Australia meeting minutes.
- Wed, 2012-07-11 20:00 - 20:36
- Wed, 2012-09-19 20:00 - 21:00
Present: John Ferlito, James Polley, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, Clinton Roy
Apologies: Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden.
- Some work was done putting together a charter at the F2F
- JF to follow up
- Have a one page mission statement description etc
- LCA2013 are talking to sponsors
- Everything seems on track
LCA2014 - next steps
- Thu, 2012-10-04 20:00 - 21:00
Grant Request: Drupal Code Sprint
- John rasises motion, seconded Josh, passes unanimously
Name change voting, where are we at?lca2013
- registrations open, 80% early birds sold
- sponsors signing on
- are in
- we need to go through bids thourougly, and do a site/team visit.
- Wed, 2012-10-17 20:04 - 20:45
Present: James Polley, Joshua Hesketh, Bianca Gibson, Michael Carden, Clinton Roy
- Wed, 2012-05-30 20:04 - Thu, 2012-05-31 20:38
- Present: Clinton Roy, Peter Lieverdink, Bianca Gibson, Michael Carden, John Ferlito.
- Apologies: Joshua Hesketh, James Polley
- LCA 2013 update
Zookeepr is up. The CFP is about to open. Team are booking a conference dinner venue and in talks with a speaker dinner venue.
- Zookeepr hackfest
- Wed, 2012-05-02 19:04 - Sat, 2012-06-02 19:29
- Present: James Polley, Michael Carden, Clinton Roy, Joshua Hesketh, Peter Lieverdink, John Ferlito.
- Apologies: Bianca Gibson.
- LCA 2012 wrap up
- LCA 2013 update
Ghosts is this weekend.
The paper ctte has started and a timeline is being worked on.
After ghosts a zookeepr hackathon will be organised.
- Drupal Down Under 2013
Nothing to report.
- Joomla! conference 2012
John has spoken with propspective organisers.
- LA Travel Agent