Seeking a UNIX/Linux Admin for a 6 month+ contract.
· Adelaide CBD Based
· Very Large Organisation
· Linux focussed
· Familiarity with HP OpenView software, Nagios and Python is desireable but not a must.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for further details.
· Analyse design documentation to determine project requirements.
· Troubleshoot in UNIX/Linux environment.
· Install and configure HP-Openview agents on remote nodes, including custom templates.
· Execute and document test plans.
· Maintain project documentation.
· Good communication skills in written English;
· Ability to work independently;
· Familiarity with HP-Openview;
· Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite;
· Familiarity with at least one flavour of a POSIX-compliant operating system (e.g., HP-UX, Solaris, Linux);
· Able to interpret and write shell scripts;
· Familiarity with computer networking; and
· Experience with troubleshooting IT issues.