Senior Red Hat Linux Engineer (RHCE)
Technical point of contact for a HP-UX migration to Red Hat Linux. This is a permanent position working on site at a client in Sydney.
Please contact Christian @ TRS for further details - Christian@totalresource.com.au or 02 8705 8503
• Proven experience as an senior and accomplished Red Hat Linux Engineer, providing support, administration and project services within large organisations. Current RHCE certification required.
• E&U domain experience is desirable
• Broad expertise in all data centre related technologies with a focus on Unix systems, clustering and storage solutions.
• You will have a background as a senior practitioner in one or more of the following areas: networks, disaster recovery, storage/backup/recovery, server virtualisation, Windows Server and public and private cloud technologies.
• Solid understanding of infrastructure related offerings from key vendors including Microsoft, HP, IBM, Cisco, VMware, EMC, NetApp, Citrix and Oracle.
• Experience in some (or all) of the following products would be advantageous: VMware vSphere, EMC Clariion, EMC Avamar, EMC Networker, IBM DS series storage, IBM xSeries & pSeries servers, HP Blade servers, Oracle 11g and RAC
• Exposure to cloud based technologies including AWS, Rackspace, Oracle
• Ability to work effectively across multiple customers/projects.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, coaching and influencing skills – both internally and externally