World class cloud infrastructure and application services firm
Start-up opportunity with Global leader expanding their Australian operations
National Training role with excellent career growth ahead
My client is currently undergoing hyper-growth in Australia as they build their technical data centre and sales operations further. We are seeking a Senior Technical Trainer to join the Australian branch of a global training team. This is a start-up opportunity offering fantastic development and will suit an individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We are seeking an exceptional leader with strong technical training experience to help develop and delivery national training for customers, partners and internal staff.
The individual will have responsibility to:
• Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of training initiatives globally (reporting into the head of Training APAC)
• Assist in developing and maintaining technical training material, lab exercises, presentations and other material
• Assist in the development of Train the Trainer programs and help recruit a team
• Work with key vendors and internal staff to develop training material
• Deliver training programs to customers and partners across Australia and New Zealand
Qualifications and Experience sought:
• Proven experience in communicating highly technical concepts to a broad audience is a must
• Knowledge and experience of the cloud arena is highly desirable (Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, Saas, xaaS)
• A record of delivering technology related training programs is highly desirable (i.e. classroom training for technology related products and services)
• Proven strong customer facing skills and communication with a strong “stage presence”
• Experience in web programming, systems architecture or systems administration is highly desirable
• Preferred experience with Windows or Linux at command line or scripting level
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Must be flexible to travel across Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a world class organization currently undergoing rapid growth in Australia as they launch a brand new operation in the region.
For more information please call Samantha Garden on 02 8023 5640.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org