We are looking for an OpenGL expert to join our team in Sydney. You will work on our core products and some customer assignments. Our development platform is Linux and we use Git for revision control.
This is a full time role at our HQ in Sydney Australia, near Chinatown and Darling Harbour and about a 10 minute walk from Central Station. The salary range is from $80K - $110K + super.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years relevant industry experience with C and Embedded Linux as well as:
* A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
* OpenGL/ES 2.0 pipeline
* OpenGL/ES 2.0 shader programming
* Development of shader based visual effects
* An interest in graphics, design and an eye for detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
* A good sense of humour
Skills that are nice to have, but not strictly required:
* Multimedia subsystems
* Experience with other operating systems
* Willingness to travel
* Design and develop future versions of FST core products
* Design and develop applications and services using FST core products
* Identify customer requirements, specify, plan, develop and deliver customer projects
* Work on internal and demonstration projects
* Work with design team on demonstration projects highlighting the capabilities of FST core products
* Manage junior developers, critically review their code and foster an environment of learning and growth
* Present to audiences outside of FST, such as customers
Please send your CV and a COVER LETTER to email@example.com.
Fluffy Spider Technologies develops software tools to drive advanced graphical user interfaces on consumer electronics.
Our customers make set top boxes, TVs, mobile and tablet as well as point of sale terminals. We work closely with our customers to give them new kinds of user experiences.
Our technology is incredibly powerful, small, fast and lets us achieve amazingly cool results in limited resource environments. Our software is embedded on millions of products worldwide.
We offer an informal working environment with flexible hours. The team is made up of engineers and designers who work closely together. We promote a culture of cooperation, mutual respect and support. We are passionate about what we do.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER POSITIONS
If this is not for you, or you know someone looking for work, we have other positions listed here:
The YouTube video, linked below, is an example of our work. This is a concept set top box demo running on Andriod. It was exhibited with Sigma Designs at CES earlier this year.