My client, a well know hosting company, has just released two new opportunities for Junior Linux red hat System Administrators to join their growing team ASAP.
Your primary responsibility will focus around assisting the current Systems Administrator in implementing monitoring and maintaining the company infrastructure, also providing 3rd level support to the Help Desk team.
• 3 years in a midsized Linux/Windows environment as a systems Administrator
• Excellent Linux & Windows Server administration skills
• Excellent Active Directory administration skills
• Excellent ability to analyse and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Good knowledge of IT security concepts and procedures
• Strong and demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills, combined with an ability to identify where ownership of a risk resides.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills at all levels, ensuring that proper requirements are understood and delivered.
• Ability to independently set and review priorities and proactively communicate priorities, objectives, issues and impediments in performing the assigned tasks.
• Has experience working in the data centre and willingness of working out of hours/on call.
RedHat certification highly appreciate. This a permanent position for someone who wish to move a step further in is Linux career.
Salary package between 65K$ and 70K$ according to profile and experience. If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Mathieu Cornillon, (email@example.com) and I will come back to you ASAP.