Malcolm Auld Direct (known as MAD) wants a software developer who can also manage systems administration related to the software. The primary role is the ongoing development and improvement of our email software delivered as SAAS and the systems administration of the service. Solid experience with administering Linux servers as well as building dynamic websites with PERL is essential.
You’ll need a demonstrable flair for application development - particularly in relation to changing customer requirements. While the ability to work independently is important, you'll also be an active contributor to the team.
- Programming with perl.
- Intermediate/Advanced Linux/Unix skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Configuration of system services including Apache, PownerDNS, Exim, MySQL, Subversion and others as required.
- Designing and deploying network systems.
- Understanding of securing Linux systems, best practices and theory.
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with email marketing is required.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or equivalent desirable but not required.
Malcolm Auld Direct (www.malcolmaulddirect.com) is a leading direct marketing agency located in the Sydney CBD with proprietary digital software delivered as SAAS. We are expanding our digital services and are looking for team players to help grow the business.
The opportunity exists to contract and profit share. Remuneration indication $6,000 per month.
To apply, please send your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be in strictest confidence.