Malcolm Auld Direct (known as MAD) wants a Sysadmin/Developer to look after their internal Linux servers and manage their ongoing development projects – specifically in the email and digital marketing division.
This is a dual role of systems administration and development so you will need solid experience with administering Linux servers as well as building dynamic websites with PERL.
You’ll need a demonstrable flair for application development, the ability to work independently and to efficiently manage your commitments.
Experience summary includes at least the following:
* Programming with perl.
* Intermediate/Advanced Linux/Unix skills.
* Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
* Configuration of system services including Apache, PownerDNS, Exim, MySQL, Subversion and others as required.
* Designing and deploying network systems.
* Understanding of securing Linux systems, best practices and theory.
* Excellent testing, troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate things that people may need to know before they ask.
* Experience with email marketing is desirable but not required.
* Tertiary qualifications in computer science or equivalent desirable but not required.
MAD has exciting growth opportunities in the digital area, including new product developments and a new brand launch. We are looking for someone who wants to take responsibility for the technical development programme and help manage the growth.
Our office is in the Sydney CBD near Circular Quay and we support staff working remotely. The position is available for immediate start.
Salary package guide - $80,000 plus option for shares in the business.
To apply send your resume with experience to email@example.com by 30th July at latest.