At Dolby Australia, we develop innovative audio and video technologies used by many of the world’s leading consumer electronics companies. The Company continues to grow in 2010 and we are looking for an outstanding candidate to fill the role of Systems Engineer and join the Dolby Axon Team.
You will be the Linux/System Guru, with your key role being the design, build and continued
growth of infrastructure for new on-line services. You will be part of a team developing world leading voice chat technologies and delivering voice chat services for online games.
Check out the Dolby Axon website here: https://axon.dolby.com/
Key requirements & attributes include:
• 5+ years in a Linux Systems Engineer position;
• Strong, proven background in Linux system administration, managing Apache,
Postfix/sendmail, and MySQL servers;
• Solid understanding of networking protocols and technologies;
• Strong scripting skills in at least one of the following - Shell/Perl/Python/PHP; and
• demonstrated ability to work well in a team.
Further, a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience is
To Apply: please submit a cover letter which addresses each of the key requirements + your
resume to email@example.com.
Position is located in Sydney CBD (233 Castlereagh Street).
Deadline for applications is 15-June-2010.