Linux Systems Engineer - Sydney CBD - permanent role
My client has just released a new opportunities for Senior Linux System Administrators to join their growing team
The company is one of the most successful Australian Company in Sydney.
As a Linux System Administrator you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining internal and external customer-facing systems that run a variety of Linux Redhat Operating Systems. You will be expected to provide technical expertise, mentoring to team members, and managing deployment of new architecture effectively.
• Primarily RedHat Linux, (also centos)
• VMWare virtualization technologies
• NetApp storage solutions
• Scritping expertise required
• Apache, Tomcat and PHP
• Trouble shouting experience
• Strong MySQL experience
• FTP, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, scripting Perl
• Performance monitoring and notification and automation
• Previous Experience in ISP environment prefered
RedHat certifications highly appreciate. This a permanent position for someone who wish to move a step further in is Linux career.
We offer a salary package between 70K$ and 100K$ according to profile and experience. If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Mathieu email@example.com and I will come back to you ASAP.
Ground floor, Level 16 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Ph: 02 9236 4500 • Fax: 02 9232 4999