Wed, 2012-05-30 20:04 - Thu, 2012-05-31 20:38
- Present: Clinton Roy, Peter Lieverdink, Bianca Gibson, Michael Carden, John Ferlito.
- Apologies: Joshua Hesketh, James Polley
- LCA 2013 update
Zookeepr is up. The CFP is about to open. Team are booking a conference dinner venue and in talks with a speaker dinner venue.
- Zookeepr hackfest
Happening the weekend after next.
- Joomla! conference 2012 (http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2012-May/019792.html)
Motion: Form a JDM2013 event subcommittee comprised of Pete Nurse (Convenor) and Heide Robson (Treasurer).
Proposed by Peter Lieverdink, seconded by John Ferlito. The motion was carried unanimously.
- LA Travel Agent
- Progress of discussion on linux-aus.
- Name change
Peter to send the NameChangeProcess email to linux-aus.
- Code of Conduct
John will re-ping Susanne and ask if she reckons we need legal advice. (Which in itself is not legal advice :-)
- Name change
- Update on new server hardware
In principle agreement for hosting. John will discuss details.
- Brendan Scott's report needs to be submitted by Friday.
- Kylie Willison's FOSS_connect project (http://www.fossconnect.kyliesgenes.com/index.php?title=Main_Page)
Kylie is currently putting together the documents we asked her for.
- PhoneWord Proposal (1300GETLCA)
Nobody on the council is in favour.
- Ben Martin's grant request (http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2012-May/019794.html)
In progress, not yet at the 14 day mark.
- Kathy Reid's enquiry about media subcommittee
Send Kathy the media subctte charter to play with.