Linux Australia News
Stay informed on what has been happening in the community and access Linux Australia meeting minutes.
- Thu, 2011-03-31 20:00 - 20:31
News this month: LCA Ghosts, LCA2013, Council Face to Face, Policy Work, ADA Copyright Forum, Sub-committee policy available for review, Donations and grants, Community News.
- Thu, 2011-03-17 20:03 - 20:41
Present: John Ferlito, Peter Lieverdink, Michael Carden, Mary Gardiner, Kelly Yeoh, Alice Boxhall, Joshua Hesketh.
The Linux Australia council is now requesting formal bid proposals for hosting LCA2013. You now have just under two months to prepare your bids and send them to the council and the community at large.
The bid process timeline is outlined below:
- Thu, 2011-03-03 20:04 - 20:42
Present: Kelly Yeoh, Michael Carden, Mary Gardiner, John Ferlito, Alice Boxhall, Joshua Hesketh, Peter Lieverdink
- Thu, 2011-02-17 20:05 - 20:58
- Present: John Ferlito, Michael Carden, Mary Gardiner, Joshua Hesketh, Peter Lieverdink, Kelly Yeoh, Alice Boxhall
- Improvements to harassment policy
Do some work on it at face to face.
- LCA team gifts
- Council face to face