My client being a Global Leader within their field are continuing to grow their IT Team and are looking to introduce a Senior Linux Systems Team Leader.
This position is a permanent role reporting to & working alongside the IT Manager.
This position will also include but not be limited to:
- Managing improvement Projects.
- With 6 direct reports, mentoring/training/performance reviews.
- Assisting the IT Manager with the initial Design, Architecture & Technology choice work for all Systems & providing continuing advice to the IT Manager for the Design & Architecture process in moving forward.
Security & performance are essential to this role, being highly motivated, self managed & are able to deliver meeting deadlines.
To be considered for this position my client is looking for the successful person to have:
- An extensive Linux background being technically hands on with a real passion for the IT Industry.
- Previous solid Leadership experience.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
- Previous experience executing & managing IT Infrastructure Projects.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic position working with a company who really focus on work/life balance then please send your resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 90201997.