We are looking for a Senior Lua & C Linux Software Engineer to join our team, working on cutting edge commercial products.
You must have demonstrable experience in all of the following areas:
* Revision control systems
* At least 7 years of software development experience
* Excellent, demonstrable, English language skills, both oral and written
* Demonstrable experience with UI development using a high level UI framework including experience with callback based architectures
* Commercial product development
Nice To Have:
If you have knowledge of any of the following it will help:
* Embedded product development
* TV / STB chipsets, medical devices
* Shell scripting
* Enlightenment Foundation Libraries
* Linux system programming experience
* Experience with other scripting languages
* Debian, Centos, other Linux
Detailed Job Description:
We have several customers for whom we implement bespoke solutions. This entails:
* Working closely with the design team to implement their designs, primarily in Lua
* Debugging and extending existing software, also primarily in Lua
* Working closely with the project manager and the rest of the team
* Meeting with the customer where required
In addition, as a member of the software engineering team, you are expected take an active role in the definition and evolution of FST core products as well as all customer projects. As such, you will specify, design and develop software for new projects. It is expected you will be able to provide leadership and direction in your areas of interest.
This is a full time job based in Ultimo NSW.
Fluffy Spider Technologies is a world leader in embedded systems development. We have pioneered embedded user interface technologies that are used in millions of product world wide.
We offer a relaxed and flexible work environment, near Sydney's Chinatown and the CBD, close to public transport. You will be joining a small team made up of professional software engineers and graphic UI / UX designers.
* Remuneration package will be dependent upon your experience.
* Only open to those who are eligible to work in Australia for the foreseeable future. No sponsorship opportunities offered.
Applications and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org