Our dynamic, rapidly evolving company is committed to developing futuristic concepts and systems in the field of next-generation wireless communications. To achieve our goals we require a Software Architect to join our Applications team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hard working individual who is willing to stay at the leading edge of innovation. In return, you will participate in the creation of a product that is expected to become the next "big thing" of the IT/Telecoms industry.
A competitive salary and performance-based bonus plan will also be provided.
• Extensive commercial experience in designing and implementing both C and C++ software systems.
• An intimate acquaintance with advanced data structures, design patterns and algorithms.
• It's all about data in real time: storage, retrieval, communication. Experience with latencies and synchronisation is crucial.
• We think clouds, clusters and distributed services. You must know what it takes to build an efficient,
scalable, distributed software system on a highly parallel, multi-core platform.
• Experience with protocols, ideally in telecommunications.
Most important to us is your desire and ability to learn things quickly, and to productively apply the newly-acquired knowledge in your work.
Most of our systems are Linux-based, so proficiency with Linux development will also be an advantage.
If you feel your skills are underutilised at your present place of work — don't hesitate to apply here:
This is a permanent, full-time position.