Are you after a technical support job which involves more thinking than the average toaster? Are you able to *love* our customers? Well we may just have the job that you are looking for...
Anchor is looking for an enthusiastic and talented technical support representative. We are a leading managed hosting provider in the Australian market, providing domain name registrations, web site hosting, managed dedicated and virtual servers.
In this role, whilst helping our customers and keeping them happy, you will have the opportunity to advance your customer support and systems administration skills by learning from talented people at a respected name in the industry.
- Our technical support representatives: -
* Have excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
* Get a buzz out of assisting helpless customers
* Are keen and creative, able to quickly identify problems and embiggen customer satisfaction
* Stay abreast of current web development trends and technologies
* Have a little bit of experience with Linux and Windows system administration (they know their way around a shell)
* Have obsessive-compulsive attention to detail
* Get exposed to lots of new technologies on a daily basis; they learn quickly like a ninja but remember like an elephant
- Responsibilities in this position include: -
* General support: domain name registration, DNS, MTAs, web servers, user account management, database administration
* Order processing: hosting accounts, domain name registration, SSL certificates
* Keeping our customers happy!
- Why Anchor should be your home away from home -
* Our kick-ass office is right next door to Town Hall station, and many bus stops are within 1-2 blocks
* Workstations with huge screens
* Well-stocked drinks fridge
* Company lunch every Friday, visiting one of the many of the nearby eateries
* Transparent, no-nonsense and trusting environment – if we hire you we know you’ll do the right thing
* Some of the best coffee in the city is just across the road
- How to apply -
The position is full-time, at our Sydney CBD office available for an immediate start. Remuneration commensurate with ability.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include a cover letter and an up-to-date resume in plain-text or PDF format.